Monday, April 18, 2011

Life Is Too Short To Drink Bad Protein

I have decided that until my new shipment of protein arrives, I will just do the "hike, chicken, chicken, chicken, hike, chicken, chicken, chicken . . . " Thing. What the heck does that mean you ask? Because it sounds like some strange dance move. hike, chicken, chicken, chicken -- do the hustle! LOL. Nope, it's not a new dance craze. It just means that for a while my posts may become a bit redundant! Hike up the tread mill, eat chicken breasts 3 times a day, then start all over again the next day -- second verse same as the first. The thing is, as far as drinking a protein shake goes right now -- I did TRY to drink the damn stuff yesterday (and again this morning) but after a couple drinks . . . Blach! I dumped them out. Life is just too short to drink BAD protein! I have a very picky pallet, and only the best will do for me! So, if I have to eat 3 chicken breasts a day . . . so be it.

April 17. 2011

OK, so I didn't really eat chicken three times today. One of my meals was an egg. What came first -- the chicken or the egg? The egg of course . . . with a side of ham and a pancake (that I gave to Kana). It was VFW Sunday breakfast weekend. So we took the family. I ordered a child's plate (because last time the portions were too big for me and I ended up getting stuck. Today, they were just right (after I got the pancake off my plate anyway!) I had:

1 Egg Over Easy
3 oz Ham (approximate)

Lunch and dinner were both the same thing:

1 1/2 Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast
2 Tbsp Peanut Sauce

And somewhere before the dinner portion of the day I did a spit take with the vanilla cake batter shake I attempted to drink. YUCK!!!!

Didn't really workout today -- was more of a spending family time Sunday than a hitting the gym Sunday (even though I know I needed some make-up time).

So here were my stats:
Calories Consumed: 660
Calories Burned: BMR Only
Protein: 110g
H2O: 2.5L

No comments:

Post a Comment