Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Truth About Thursday and A Really Great Day

Hope you all enjoyed yesterday's prank post. I laughed the entire time I was writing it. The real Thursday was NOTHING like that!

Obviously I did hit the gym. I did a short cardio, then legs, arms, and abs, and ended with another short cardio. I burned 340 calories from the cardio and ? calories from the weights/machines portion of my workout.

Breakfast was a shake, lunch was 2 Tyson Chic Breast with a little Barbecue Sauce mixed with Hot Mustard for dipping, and dinner was 1/3 of a meatball from Pizza Co in between open house and Kana's Play.

My Stats were:
Calories Consumed: 561
Calories Burned: ? (340 + The Non-Cardio portion of my workout)
Protein: 100g
H2O: 3L

Now for my yesterday:

April 1, 2011

I had the best day! Kayla came down from Oregon for our "Girl Date" Day -- I really wish we lived closer so they could happen more often.

I knew we were going to have our shakes for lunch together, so I made the guts for a breakfast burrito (AKA a burritoless burrito or a spicy scramble). I mixed it all together in the pan. Here's what I used:

2 Tbsp Crumbled Bacon
1/2 cup Egg Beaters
1 individual package Light Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Hot Salsa

Kayla got here at 10:30am and we promptly hit the gym until noon. We did the cardio, workout, cardio thing again. This time I burned 440 calories during the cardio portions and I learned some really great new exercises!

After the gym, it was back to my house to shower and get ready for our day. I made our shakes (Kayla had a "Cookie Dough Ice Cream" Shake and I had a "Peach Pie" Shake) and we took them with us to Parasol Arts for paint your own pottery. We made sushi plates and matching dipping bowls. I can't wait to pick them up next week. We're meeting in Bandon next weekend for a 5K run, so I can bring hers up to her then.

After painting our sushi plates and dipping bowls, we were off to Platinum Studio for Pedi's and Glitter toes! Yay pampering ourselves! First an art spa and now a beauty spa -- the day just kept getting better!!

Then it was on to dinner at The Bay Front Restaurant for Sushi! Delish. OK, so here we are, two post-opies with maybe a cup and a half of stomach room between us and you would have thought we were a couple of NFL linebackers by the size of our order! We ordered:

The Sashimi Combo (Ahi, Salmon, Yellow Tail, and Maguro)
The Black Kitty
The Kaleidoscope
The Volcano
Sunomono
Edamame
and a side of Golden Miso Sauce

Needless to say, we didn't even put a dent in it all! We both took a ton of sushi home with us.

To end our night we went SHOPPING! Kayla was great at picking out things for me that I probably wouldn't have found on my own (and in smaller sizes than I would have guessed). I got 2 dresses (one long, flowy, and goddessy -- and one short and flirty) and a really cute top. Plus we parked at one end of the mall and shopped at the other, so we got a lap in. We would have shopped longer, but they closed the mall down around us, so it was time to call it a day.

Daily Stats:
Calories Consumes: Approximately 650
Calories Burned: 440 + The Non-Cardio stuff (for which I just don't know a total, but Kayla has convinced me I need a body bug -- so this part is gonna get way more accurate here soon)
Protein: Approximately 93g
H2O: 2L +

It's time to retire the 3 month post-up pic, as it has now been replaced with the new "current" So here is one last look at what I looked like a month ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment