Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Night Lites

I was gonna call this post "Friday Night Bites" but it sounded like I meant I had a really sucky Friday night. Actually, I just swallowed a bite too soon, before it was what my doctor would call self-pureed. Which was a BIG mistake. It felt like I was choking, but different, 'cause I could breathe -- but painfully. Maybe it was more like the feeling of a heart attack, but shorter -- 'cause it only lasted about 10 mins, then it was over. FREAKED MY KIDS OUT!!! Luckily, that was the extent of it with no further problems later on.

OK, let's get into my yesterday menu:

February 4, 2011

For breakfast I went back to my usual routine of a morning protein shake. It was my intention to make something sorta virgin berry daiquiri like, but it was a FAIL. Normally, I would have tossed it out and started over, because life it too short to drink bad protein. Unfortunately, I was running late for my toe and nail appts at the salon, so I had to throw it into my blender bottle and take it with me anyway. We'll just call it the shake that shall remain nameless. It was so bad that I won't even bother listing the ingredients, but I will say that there were 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder in it, since that's really all that matters.

Lunch was boring. Mostly, because I wanted sushi, then something happened and I had to rush home, and as I told you before, there are no sushi places here. So instead of the yummy deliciousness of raw fish and wasabi, I settled for:

1 can Bumble Bee White Chunk Tuna in H2O (with 1/2 of the h20 drained out)
1/2 Tbsp Mayo (full fat because the light stuff taste gross and I can't do tuna without a little mayo)
10 Pickle Chips (used as "crackers")

While picking up Kana from school today, my friend Jaime came up and tapped my on the shoulder. I turned around and she asked if I wanted to hear the good news. I'm always up for good news so I said, "yeah, what's going on?" She told me that from behind, she didn't recognize me! LOL!!! I guess it's working. Thanks, Jaime -- that's the best news ever!!!

Dinner was a Teriyaki Chicken Breast, well most of it anyway, until the incident where I forgot to chew enough times before swallowing.

Exercise consisted of arms and ab exercises. Calories burned: unknown, but my arms hurt like hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment