Monday, March 7, 2011

But It Was Suppose To Be My Day Off!!!

OK . . . Kana . . . God love him, was NOT going to let me have a day off this weekend no matter what! First with the swimming on Saturday (which really was fun) to actually hitting the gym yesterday! He has been pestering me to take him with me ever since Britton decided to join  and now gets to go with me. I've been putting him off -- and 5:30 in the morning is not an option to have him tag along. So, I broke down and finally agreed. So we hit the gym together, side by side on treadmills, and he actually stayed on it for 40 mins! He said it was fun watching Aladdin on Disney Channel on his machine. He was really cute on his machine.

March 6, 2011

Breakfast: I had a "Lava Flow" shake, minus the frozen fruit. See: Lava Flow Shake Recipe for ingredients.

Lunch was a healthier version of an old favorite of Brie and Grapes. There is a Blue Cheese Brie that I absolutely LOVE! So I found these Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Wedges that only have 35 cals per wedge and give you 2g of protein. They were great with grapes. Not exactly like the Brie, but close enough for the huge calorie savings to make it worth the substitution. So here was my lunch menu:

2 wedges Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese
1/2 cup Green Grapes

Dinner was a left over Chicken Breast with Peanut Sauce from last night's dinner. Still delicious!

So after Saturday's low calorie intake, I took some good advice from Kayla and bought a few protein bars to put in my car for when I'm running around, so next time I'll be armed with nutritious snacks to fill in the gaps.

Daily Stats:
Calories Consumed: 611
Calories Burned: 450 (hey it was suppose to be my day off!)
Protein: 78g

No comments:

Post a Comment