Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Lazy Sunday

Sundays are lazy days. I didn't do anything yesterday -- nothing worth talking about anyway. Unless you're interested in how many loads of laundry I had to fold, that is. And with the liquid diet thing happening even my intake was boring, but I'll tell you about it anyway:

March 20, 2011

Breakfast was (as it has been all week) a "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream" Shake.

Lunch was an "Apple Pie Ala Mode" Shake. I made it with the usual double scoop of protein, because I just didn't want to drink 3 shakes today.

Dinner was broth from the dinner I cooked my family. I made Chicken Enchiladas and the liquid I drained from the cooked Chicken and Chilies in was my portion. At least it tasted like my cooking instead of just another shake! I had 12 oz Broth, but I wish I could have eaten the insides out of one of the enchiladas instead. Maybe in a couple weeks I'll make them again and eat it then!

Well, that's my post. At least I didn't waste a bunch of your time! LOL

Daily Stats:
Calories Consumed: 485
Calories Burned: Hello? It was Sunday! My day off, so . . . Nada!
Protein: 90g
H2O: 3L

No comments:

Post a Comment